Mask Measurement Chart
MASK MEASUREMENT CHART
Below is a general guide based on body weight (note that facial measurements are more accurate for ensuring correct fit).
- LARGE - 5 inches (12.7 cm) -We recommend this size for male adults
- MEDIUM - 4.5 inches (11.4 cm) - Recommended for female adult
- SMALL - 4 inches (10.2 cm) - Recommended for people with smaller faces
*You can find a weight specific chart below
CHOOSING THE CORRECT MASK SIZE
We recommend taking exact measurements using the method described below to determine the correct mask size for your facial structure
- Measure from the center line of your face at your mouth to at least 1 inch (2.5 cm) past the outside corner of your mouth (you might want to ask a friend to assist you). The outer edge of the mask should sit against your face at 1 to 1.5 inches (2.5 to 3.8 cm) outside the corner of your mouth
- Double the measurement you have taken and match to the best fit from the below:
- LARGE - 5 inches (12.7 cm) 180+
- MEDIUM - 4.5 inches (11.4 cm) 150lbs to 180lbs
- SMALL - 4 inches (10.2 cm) 100lbs to 145lbs
Sleeve sizing is designed to match your chosen mask size, i.e. Large (L) sleeve suits a Large mask.
These recommendations for sizing were not provided by the FDA or CDC and we do not assume any liability.